Terms & Conditions
EXERCISE CLASS BOOKING RULES
1. Classes must be booked and paid for in advance through the FFS website [www.fightingfitskip.com]. If you have any problems please email FFS [email@example.com] and we’ll deal with the issue as soon as we can.
2. Where you have booked a block, you must take all the classes in each block during the relevant month. There is no minimum number you have to take per week but you cannot carry any block classes over from month to month, so it is important to check availability and book in advance. You lose (and pay for) any classes you do not take in any week or month.
3. All charges are as set out on the FFS website from time to time and are subject to change at any time prior to booking
4. Bookings are open at least 1 week before the start time of each class, and we recommend you book well in advance as all bookings are subject to availability.
5. If you change your mind, you can cancel without charge up until 24 hours before the start of the class. However If you fail to turn up or cancel late you will need to paid for the class in full, and you lose the booking.
7. FFS encourages you to log into your class 5 minutes before the start to get set up.
8. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the class programme as set out on the FFS website, FFS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes after publication and at short notice, but if they do so, and you have already booked and paid, FFS will offer a full refund or additional class(es).
9. It is a strict term of your attending any class and/or becoming my client and/or using the FFS website that you do not approach or seek to contract with any other FFS client for training. This applies whilst you are a client and for 3 months after your last class.
10. FFS may terminate any bookings where payment is not made in full or any other material term of these arrangements is broken.
• You can make block bookings at favourable rates. All bookings of blocks must be made and paid for monthly in advance and used in accordance with the Rules on Bookings, which require you to register online and pay by card.
• The user can cancel anytime from their account and they'll have the remainder of their membership term to book classes. If they're not cancelling, the auto renew will renew a month from the date of subscription. For example, if someone subscribes on 15th November, this will renew automatically on 15th December.
• If you want to cancel a block booking you can do so at any time up to 24 hours before the 1st of each month, in which case no money will be taken from your card and if it is taken it will be returned to you. All requests can cancel must be emailed for FFS at . They cannot be made orally or by post or any other method.
• You cannot cancel a block booking in whole or in part once it is made, at which point you must use (or lose) all classes in the block in accordance with the Rule on Booking.
1. INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS In these Rules “FFS” means FightingFitSkip which provides the classes for the benefit of the Members; “the Club” means “FightingFitSkip”; “Client”/”You” means a FightingFitSkip Client or anyone who books a class with FFS; “Rules” mean the terms and conditions of membership and attending classes set out below, and in the Booking Rules and on the FFS website. It is a condition of membership or attending any class that Clients agree to pay the fees and agree to be bound by these Rules including the Booking Rules. These Rules may be revoked, altered or added to from time to time by the Company, without prior notification to Clients. Any such variations will be updated on the FightingFitSkip Terms & Conditions on our website. FFS has created these Rules for the mutual enjoyment of the Clients. The enforcement of these Rules is for the good of all Clients. No Client will be judged on the basis of their race, gender, marital/civil partnership status, age, disability, religion or belief, colour, national origin or sexual orientation.
2. CLIENTS Clients must be at least 18 years of age unless FFS agrees otherwise. All payments are payable in accordance with the terms of the FFS website and must be made in advance of any class. Clients must keep FFS informed of their up to date contact details. All communications shall be made by mail, text or WhatsApp and presumed to have been received on the ‘sent’ date. FFS reserves the right to refuse a booking from any applicant for any reason, including as set out below. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable, except as otherwise agreed (e.g. in the event of cancellation within the relevant notice period)
3. USE OF SERVICES
1. FFS or an instructor may refuse entry to a class (whether physical or virtual) if a Client arrives later than the start time, or may ask any Client to leave a class if they feel their, or another’s, safety or enjoyment is in jeopardy. FFS reserves the right to refuse entry to FFS classes at its absolute discretion. Please see our Booking Rules for more information.
2. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of undergoing and fit to undertake any activity within the Club or during any of the lessons. All classes are pursued at the Client’s own risk.
3. Please see our Booking Rules for more information.
4. LIABILITY Neither FFS or Katie Skipper nor their servants or agents will accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client‘s personal property brought to classes. All activities and treatments are taken at the Client’s own risk. Neither FFS, Katie Skipper nor their servants and agents shall be liable for personal injury sustained by Clients during any lesson except in so far as it can be proven that this relates to the wilful act, neglect or default of FFS or Katie Skipper or any servants or agents as relevant. Clients who suffer an accident or injury classes in must report the accident or injury and the circumstances in which it occurred to FFS immediately following the accident or injury.
5. CLIENTS’S HEALTH AND SAFETY WARRANTY Clients and guests must complete the relevant questionnaire before any class and warrant and represent that they are in good physical condition and capable of engaging in exercise at the class. They must and notify FFS immediately in order that Client notes and their programme can be updated or medical clearance obtained. If through injury or other reason, such as pregnancy, this is not the case, they must consult a doctor before engaging in exercise and confirm to FFS that he/she knows of no medical or other reason why he/she is not able to engage in active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to his/her health, safety, comfort or physical condition. The Client shall not join any physical class whilst suffering from any infectious or contagious illness, disease or other ailment or whilst suffering from a physical ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infections where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of FFS or other Clients.
6. DATA PROTECTION Your data privacy and security are important to FFS. Please refer to our Privacy Notice which explains how we collect, store and handle your personal data.
7. STANDARD COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE Clients are encouraged to make any comment or complaint direct to FFS [firstname.lastname@example.org]
8. GENERAL A person who is not party to this AgreementAgreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Membership Agreement. The Company may communicate with the Clients via electronic mail (“email”) and/or by SMS as set out in our Privacy Notice.